Thursday 14 July 2016

Reach out for peace

I wrote this yesterday - the day before the tragedy in NICE France.

Oh people - PLEASE - pray for peace, for sanity, for deliverance, for calm, for acceptance, for the pain and sorrow in the hearts of those grieving.

PLEASE, PLEASE - let the terror stop and the LOVE flourish!



After my recent post I was aware of messages from many thinking along my line of thought.

We want PEACE in this world of ours

More and more people are realising that an "eye for an eye" hasn't brought the desired results.

Guns only kill people - they don't bring about peace or security. Only fear.

I saw this picture and it captivates my sentiments. LOVE makes good things happen.

Hate destroys everything in it's wake.

Anyway, that's all for now.

Have a safe wekend everyone and enjoy whatever comes your way.




No comments:

Post a Comment