Wednesday 6 April 2016

Blogging runs in the family

What a lovely surprise I received this morning.

My eldest granddaughter has started blogging.

How lovely to read her items- so pure and from the heart.

A new way of keeping in touch with her development as a maturing young woman.

It will be wonderful to keep abreast of her interests and impressions.

Hopefully she will continue with this activity for many years to come.

As her blogging 'oma' I hope to see her articles increase in number.

Well done Charlie.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Anita, I think you are right. We can make a mountain out of a mole hill sometimes. Yes, I spend too much time here, but often its in encouraging, linking up with friends and family, and general "communication". I also agree its about balance and checking oneself to make sure it does not get out of balance (too much, lol). Great reminder to seek and achieve balance in all things.
    God bless
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your visit Tracy. Have a sneaky feeling this response was for the other blog article about Social Media- How much is too much (LOL)! Yes, time with friends is valuable and I too need to remind myself to check my priorities- and you know what, I think I/we are doing just fine .

      Love and laughter, and have a great week Anita

      Delete