Monday 22 July 2013

Was in the mood for something lighthearted....... Out of the mouths of babes!

 Beer!!

A handful of 7 year old children were asked, 'what they thought of beer.'

Tim- 'I think beer must be good. My dad says the more beer he drinks the prettier my mom gets.'

Melanie - 'Beer makes my dad sleepy and we get to watch what we want on television when he is asleep, so beer is nice.

Grady - 'My Mom gets funny when she drinks it and takes her top off at parties.'

Toby - 'My Mom and Dad talk funny when they drink beer and the more they drink the more they give kisses to each other, which is a good thing.'

Sarah - 'My Dad gets funny on beer. He is funny. He also wets his pants sometimes, so he shouldn't have too much.

Lilly - 'My Dad loves beer. The more he drinks, the better he dances. One time he danced right into the pool.'

Ethan - 'I don't like beer very much. Every time Dad drinks it, he burns the sausages on the barbecue and they taste disgusting.'

Shirley - 'I give Dad's beer to the dog and he goes to sleep.'

Alice - My sister told me you have to drink your own weight in beer before you start to like it. She has some ways to go yet, I think. The guys usually ignore her until they have had a whole lot of beer, then they get nice and play with her.

Brad - Beer tastes disgusting. My brother told me it makes you think the girls are pretty. With his girlfriend I would need an awful lot of beer.


Hic-hic-hic:  Cheers folks! Hic




No comments:

Post a Comment