Friday 22 February 2013

Hi mum, happy birthday

'Hi mum, happy birthday, hope you like your present.' That was the message on Facebook chat one of my sons had left. Not funny son, I thought, my birthday isn't till May.

Ping went my phone ' Hope you like the present, have a great day. Love....' What on earth was going on? A second birthday wish and it wasn't even my birthday.

The mystery and curiosity increased when daughter also messaged me with " and, what do you think of your present?"

It appeared that between the three of them ( 2 in NZ and one in Australia) they had agreed to gift me with a ticket to New Zealand for my 60th birthday.

More later...WOW!! What a wonderful generous children, what a love, what a gift.

My son would be joining us in NZ too with his family. Together again for the first time in 11 years.

I walked on air all day!!





No comments:

Post a Comment