Thursday 3 May 2012

Just tried to get the clock set for European time. Silly that this isn't an option in the settings. At least not that I have fond anyway! enough time " wasted".

What a hectic week last week with one thing and another. Good though! Time just flew buy and before I knew it I had spent nearly 35 hours on the A-plus Products project.

The last few weeks have seen me, between working on my project,  trying to paint the woodwork around the windows and sliding door in the lounge, diningroom and kitchen areas. What a mammoth task. What a rewarding feeling when I have managed to finish part of the challenge. The room(s) are looking so much friendlier and lighter. The reaction of visitors when they come in is heart warming and gives me energy to continue.


No comments:

Post a Comment